Sunday, August 12, 2012



Motown - Diana Ross & the Supremes - The Remixes



You can't hurry love (READYMA
You keep me hangin' on (dj fu
I'm coming out (Jazztronik Bo
Baby love (HALFBY More Shambl
Upside down (i-dep's Downside
The boss (SH CLUB MIX)
Theme from mahogany (CAPTAIN
Stop! In the name of love (LO
I'm still waiting (HANDSOMEBO
I'm coming out (FORCE OF NATU
Ain't no mountain high enough

Fatback Band (Tasty Jam (1981))

Take It Any Way You Want It
Wanna Dance (Keep Up the Danc
Keep Your Fingers Out the Jam
Kool Whip
High Steppin' Lady
Get Ready for the Night

Mary Jane Girls (Mary Jane Girls (1983))

Candy Man
Boys
Prove It
Jealousy
You Are My Heaven
On The Inside
All Night Long
Musical Love

Zapp (II (1982))


01 Dance Floor
02 Playin' Kinda Ruff
03 Doo Wa Ditty (Blow That Th
04 Do You Really Want an Answ
05 Come On
06 A Touch of Jazz (Playin' K
Zapp (III (1983))

   01 Heartbreaker, Pts. 1 & 2
   02 I Can Make You Dance
   03 Play Some Blues
   04 Spend My Whole Life
   05 We Need the Buck
   06 Tut-Tut (Jazz)
   07 Doo Wa Ditty (Blow That Thing) [Live]

Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica



Funkin' For Jamaica
Thighs High
Byegones
Never My Love
Brighter Tomorrow
Lazy Bird
Rockin' Radio
Mr Business
Martha
Charisma
I Never Was A Cowboy
Secret Fantasy
Turn It Up
Fungi Mama
Blowfly (Blowfly For President (1988))


Super Macho Fucker
Hung Prick
Blowfys ABCs
Fuck Wars
Lip Smackin Love
Blowfy for President
X-Rated Pussy
Pop the Cherry
Blue Magic 1974

Sideshow
Look Me Up
What's Come Over Me
Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
Stop To Start
Welcome To The Club
Spell
Answer To My Prayer
Tear It Down

Con Funk Shun (Burnin' Love (1986))

Do Ya
Burnin' Love
How Long
Jo Jo
She's Sweet
She's A Star
Its Time Girl
You Make Me Wanna Love Again

Cameo (Cardiac Arrest (1977))

Still Feels Good
Post Mortem
Smile
Funk Funk
Find My Way
Rigor Mortis
Good Times
Stay By My Side

Jimmy Bo Horne (Greatest Hits (1997))


Dance Across The Floor
You Get Me Hot
Is It In
Spank
Let Me  [  Let Me Be Your Lov
Let's Do It
[ They Long To Be ] Closer To


No comments: