Thursday, August 09, 2012

Festa Pronta cd 03
   01. Bad girls - Donna Summer
   02. Your song - Billy Paul
   03. We are family - Sister Sledge
   04. Le freak - Chic
   05. Celebration - Kool & The Gang
   06. Garota nacional - Skank
   07. O descobridor dos sete mares - Lulu Santos
   08. Disco inferno - The Trammps
   09. You make me feel - Sylvester
   10. It's raining men - The Weather Girls
   11. Y.M.C.A. - Village People

Festa Pronta cd 04
   01. Reggae night - Jimmy Cliff
   02. Kiss - Prince
   03. I got you (I feel good) - James Brown
   04. That's the way (I like it) - KC & The Sunshine Band
   05. Got to be real - Cheryl Lynn
   06. I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
   07. Can't take my eyes of you - Boys Town Gang
   08. You're the first, the last, my everything - Barry White
   09. Megamix Grease - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
   10. Megamix rock hits - varios
   11. Rock around the clock - Bill Haley
   12. Whisky a go go - Roupa Nova
   13. Dancin' days - Frenéticas

No comments: