Thursday, November 13, 2014

  1977 -  Gap Band I


      Baby Baba Boogie
      Got To Get Away
      I Can Sing
      I'm In Love
      Messin' With My Mind
      Open Up Your Mind (Wide)
      Shake
      You Can Count On Me



   1980 - Gap Band III

When I Look in Your Eyes
Yearning for Your Love
Burn Rubber (Why You Wanna Hurt Me)
Nothin' Comes to Sleepers
Are You Living
Sweet Caroline 
Humpin' 
The Way 
Gash Gash Gash


 1982- Gap Band IV




Early in the Morning 
Season's No Reason to Change
Lonely Like Me 
Outstanding 
Stay With Me 
You Dropped a Bomb on Me 
I Can't Get over You 
Talkin' Back 

  1983 -  Gap Band V Jammin'


Introduction -- Where Are We Going? [Instrumental]
Shake a Leg
I'm Ready (If You're Ready)
You're My Everything
Jammin' in America
Smile
Party Train
Jam the Motha
I Expect More
You're Something Special
Someday

No comments: