Sunday, October 14, 2012

Raw Dog  - Hey Vikki  This Jam



Hey Vickki(vocal)
THIS JAm(Basshead Mix)
This Jam (Vocal)
This Jam (Overtown Mix)

Art Laboe's Dedicated to You, Vol. 7

  
1. So Ruff, So Tuff - Roger
2. All Night Long - The Mary Jane Girls
3. Celebration - Kool & the Gang
4. Searching for My Love - Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces
5. Going in Circles - The Friends of Distinction
6. Fire and Desire - Rick James
7. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Exposé
8. Stay in My Corner - The Dells
9. Sideshow - Blue Magic
10. Cry Baby - The Enchanters/Garnet Mimms
11. Who Do You Love - The Sapphires
12. These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
13. Sabor a Mi - El Chicano
14. There Is Something on Your Mind - Big Jay McNeely
15. Pledging My Love - Johnny Ace



Art Laboe's Dedicated to You, Vol. 8


1   Good Times - Chic 
2   What a Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers, The Doobie Brothers 
3   Electric Boogie - Marcia Griffiths 
4   Bamba 2000 - Ritchie Valens 
5   Rhythm Is a Dancer - Snap! 
6   Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott 
7   Girls It Ain't Easy - Honey Cone 
8   You're a Big Girl Now - The Stylistics 
9   Cherish - Kool & the Gang 
10   Tonight Is the Night [Live] - Betty Wright 
11   Would I Lie to You? - Charles & Eddie 
12   I Wanna Get Next to You - Rose Royce 
13   Emotion - Samantha Sang 
14   Penny for Your Thoughts - Tavares 
15   I Will Always Be There for You - Anquette 

Art Laboe's Dedicated to You, Vol. 9
.

    
1.Stop Ridin' Low – L.A.D.
2.Stop I'm Still Here – The Notations
 3.Stop My Cloud – Joe Bataan  
4.Stop I Pledge My Love – Peaches & Herb 
5.Stop Nite Owl – Tony Allen 
6.Stop Two Lovers – Mary Wells 
7.Stop I Want to Pay You Back (For Loving Me) – The Chi-Lites 
8.Stop Crystal Blue Persuasion – Tommy James & the Shondells 
9.Stop Being with You – Smokey Robinson 
10.Stop Make It with You – Ralfi Pagan 
11.Stop Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) – The Delfonics 
12.Stop Dedicated to You (Those Oldies But Goodies R) – Khaliq 
13.Stop A Thousand Miles Away – The Heartbeats 
14.Stop I Like the Way You Love Me – Foxy  
15.Stop Maria Elena – Los Índios Tabajaras 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

No comments: