Thursday, March 24, 2011

Barry White

1973 - Under the influence of love unlimited - Love Unlimited Orchestra
1. "Love's Theme Instrumental"
2. "Under The Influence Of Love"
3. "Lovin' You, That's All I'm After"
4. "Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It"
5. "Say It Again"
6. "Someone Really Cares For You"
7. "It May Be Winter Outside, But In My Heart It's Spring"
8. "Yes, We Finally Made It"

1974 - In Heat (with Love Unlimited) Donna Summer & Love Unlimited
1. Move Me No Mountain
2. Share a Little Love in Your Heart
3. Oh I Should Say, It's Such a Beautiful Day
4. I Needed Love - You Were There
5. I Belong to You
6. I Love You So, Never Gonna Let You Go
7. Love's Theme

1974 - Rhapsody In White Barry White
1. Barry's Theme
2. Rhapsody in White
3. Midnight and You
4. I Feel Love Coming On
5. Baby Blues
6. Don't Take It Away From Me
7. What A Groove
8. Love's Theme

1974 - Together Brothers Barry White

1. Somebody Is Gonna Off The Man
2. So Nice To Hear
3. Alive And Well
4. Find The Man Bros.
5. You Gotta Case
6. Killer's Lullaby
7. Theme From Together Brothers
8. Get Away
9. People Of Tomorrow Are The Children Of Today (Instrumental)
10. Somebody Is Gonna Off The Man (Instrumental)
11. The Rip
12. Stick Up
13. Dreamin'
14. Killer's Back
15. Do Drop In
16. Killer Don't Do It
17. Here Comes The Man
18. Dream On
19. Honey Please Can't You See (Barry White)
20. Can't Seem To Find Him
21. People Of Tomorrow Are The Children Of Today (Love Unlimited)

1974 - White Gold Barry White

1. Barry's Love (Part 1)
2. Satin Soul
3. Always Thinking Of Yo
4. Power Of Love
5. Spanish Lei
6. You Make Me Feel Like This (When You Touch Me)
7. Only You Can Make Me Blue
8. Dreaming
9. Just Living It Up
10. Just Like A Baby
11. Barry's Love (Part 2)

1973 - I've Got So Much to Give Barry White

1. Standing In The Shadows Of Love
2. Bring Back My Yesterday
3. I've Found Someone
4. I've Got So Much To Give
5. I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby

No comments: