Thursday, March 24, 2011

1979 - I Love To Sing The Songs I Sing Barry White

1. I Love to Sing the Songs I Sing - Barry White, White, Barry
2. Girl, What's Your Name - Barry White, White, Barry
3. Once upon a Time (You Were a Friend of Mine) - Barry White, Coleman, R.E.
4. Oh Me, Oh My (I'm Such a Lucky Guy) - Barry White, White, Barry
5. I Can't Leave You Alone - Barry White, White, Barry
6. Call Me Baby - Barry White, Coleman, R.E.
7. How Did You Know It Was Me? - Barry White, Coleman, R.E.

1979 - The Message Is Love Barry White
1. It Ain't Love, Babe (Until You Give It)
2. Hung Up in Your Eyes
3. You're the One I Need
4. Any Fool Could See (You Were Meant for Me)
5. Love Ain't Easy
6. I'm on Fire
7. I Found Love

1980 - Sheet Music Barry White

1. Sheet Music
2. Lady, Sweet Lady
3. I Believe in Love
4. Ghetto Letto
5. Rum and Coke
6. She's Everything to Me
7. Love Makin' Music

1981 - Barry & Glodean Barry White
1. Our Theme
2. I Want You
3. You're the Only One for Me
4. This Love
5. Better Love Is (The Worse It Is When It's Over)
6. You
7. We Can't Let Go of Love
8. You Make My Life Easy Livin'
9. Didn't We Make It Happen Baby
10. Baby

1981 Beware Barry White

1. Beware
2. Relax To The Max
3. Let Me In And Let's Be...
4. Your Love, Your Love
5. Tell Me Who Do You Love
6. Rio De Janeiro
7. You're My High
8. Oooo....Ahhh....
9. I Won't Settle For Les...
10. Louie Louie

1982 Change Barry White

1. Change
2. Turnin' on, Tunin' in (To Your Love)
3. Let's Make Tonight (An Evening to Remember)
4. Don't Tell Me About Heartaches
5. Passion
6. I've Got That Love Fever
7. I Like You, You Like Me
8. It's All About Love

1983 Dedicated Barry White

1. America
2. Free
3. Don't Forget...Remember
4. Life
5. Love Song
6. All in the Run of a Day
7. Don't Let 'Em Blow Your Mind
8. Dreams

1976 - Is This Whatcha wont Barry White

1. Don't Make Me Wait Too Long
2. Your Love -- So Good I Can Taste It
3. I'm Qualified to Satisfy You
4. I Wanna Lay Down With You Baby
5. Now I'm Gonna Make Love to You

1987 - The Right Night Barry White
1. Good Dancin' Music
2. As Time Goes By
3. Sho' You Right
4. For Your Love (I'll Do Most Anything)
5. There's A Place (Where Love Never Ends)
6. Love Is In Your Eyes
7. I'm Ready For Love
8. Share
9. Who's The Fool
10. The Right Night

1989 - The Man Is Back! Barry White
1. Responsible - Barry White, Jackson, Carol
2. Super Lover - Barry White, Jones, J.E.
3. L.A. My Kinda Place - Barry White, White, Barry
4. Follow That and See (Where It Leads Y'all) - Barry White, White, Barry
5. When Will I See You Again - Barry White, Thomas, Terry
6. I Wanna Do It Good to Ya - Barry White, Hamilton III
7. It's Getting Harder All the Time - Barry White, Grover, David
8. Don't Let Go - Barry White, Thomas, Terry
9. Love's Interlude/Good Night My Love - Barry White, White, Barry

1991 - Put Me in Your Mix Barry White
01 - Let's Get Busy
02 - Love Is Good With You
03 - For Real Chill
04 - Break It Down With You
05 - Volare
06 - Put Me in Your Mix
07 - Who You Giving Your Love To
08 - Love Will Find Us
09 - We're Gonna Have It All
10 - Dark and Lovely (You over There)

No comments: