Friday, July 20, 2012

Flash Collection - Vol. 01


Funkannection T. Connections


How Do You Do  Brass Construction

Good Time Tonight  Kool & The Gang

Fever  Roy Ayers

Walking Intro Sunshine Central Line

Good Times Chic

You And I Delegation

Sure Shut Crow Height Affair

Do You Love What You Chaka Kan & Ruffus

High Skyy

Sweet Sensation Stephanie Mills

Celebration Kool & The Gang

Ring My Bell Anita Ward

That's The Way KC


Flash Collection - Vol. 02



04 Imagination - Flash Back


05 Prince Charles - Don't Fake The Funk

06 T. S. Monk - Bom Bom Vie

07 Shalamar - Take Me To The River

08 Kwick - I Can't Help My Self

09 Mantra - By My Self

10 Grey Hanks - You Fooled

11 The Temptation - Keep Light My Window

12 War - Night People

13 Klymax - Heart Breaker

14 Brass Construction - L-O-V-E-U




No comments: